Thursday, March 1, 2007

Forex Day Trading : My application of RSI and EMA on the candlestick chart

Forex Day Trading : My application of RSI and EMA on the candlestick chart

I apply the settings of 50 and 200 EMA (Exponential moving average) and use a candlestick chart from dailyfx trading plateform

My system for currency day trading also includes 9 and 14 RSI which use if the market is range bound. If market apppears overbought, I go short provided candlestick and EMAs confirm and my target is the end of the range of trading..

I also use MACD as one more technical indicator which is mostly applied for case when forex online market is trend. It is used for day as well as forex swing trading.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list to learn insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Remember Once you join, with in few days you'll receive a free forex trading ebook

Also, You may also end up getting my soon going to be launched ebook for FREE!!

:
:

Your name and e-mail details will never be shared,
rented or sold to a third party.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?